Please help us keep “Business as usual”
In light of the current Coronavirus situation, we are taking a common sense approach and would like things to continue normally as much as is possible during these challenging times. We are following government guidelines and are, as always, taking precautions.
As a professional company, we are taking the following steps to keep you safe AND to keep us safe.
* The salon is deep cleaned every day with bleach and antibacterial products, including areas which are regularly touched, such as door handles, toilet flushes, taps and card machine.
*All staff are taking personal hygiene seriously by following government guidelines to avoid catching or spreading germs
*Antibacterial hand wash, wipes or sanitiser gel are available for use by clients visiting the salon (if applicable).
*We will be wearing latex gloves at every opportunity (wherever possible) to minimise contact.
* You will be positioned you with one chair between you and the next client wherever possible.
Before making any appointments, please ask yourself…
* Have you travelled abroad or to any locations that have been hit by the virus?
* Do you have any cold or flu-like symptoms?
* Are you, or is anyone close to you, feeling unwell?
We thank you in advance for your co operation.
TOGETHER, WE WILL OVERCOME THIS
GREAT HAIRDRESSING & BEAUTY