LVL stands for Length-Volume-Lift and, unlike a traditional lash perm, straightens your natural eyelashes at the root to create the effect of longer, lifted lashes. The results are stunning, giving you a wide-eyed look with lashes that look natural and much longer.
CACI Face & Body Treatments
Fancy a non-surgical facelift? We offer CACI anti-ageing face and body treatments at GREAT hairdressing & beauty salon in Hoopers Department Store, Tunbridge Wells.
Hoopers are one of the few beauty salons in Tunbridge Wells to offer the gentle and soothing Lycon waxing hair removal service.
GREAT Colour Days
New and existing clients can enjoy a fantastic 30% discount on Hair Colour at GREAT hairdressing.
Available when you have a full price cut & finish.
Check out our terms & conditions.
Give your hair some TLC before Summer
Give your hair some TLC before Summer with tips from GREAT Hairdressing salons in Sussex & Kent
With Summer just around the corner we know how important it is to have healthy, great-looking hair, so we’ve put together our top tips for getting your hair into shape and looking hot for Summer.
1. Use a clarifying shampoo once every 2 weeks to remove any build up of hair product, pollution and sweat. We recommend REDKEN hair cleansing cream.
2. The sun and heat can really dry your hair and make it look dull very quickly. Depending on your hair type a deep conditioning treatment is the perfect way to keep moisture and shine locked in. Apply this once a week or once a fortnight. Leaving the treatment on overnight adds to a deeply nourishing mask and can be rinsed out in the morning. We love the results you get from Eufora Urgent Repair Conditioning Treatment.
3. We know everyone bangs on about eating healthily, but the truth is, a balanced diet is always going to boost the healthiness of your hair. Eating foods like of avocado, bananas and green leafy vegetables will ensure you are doing all you can to maintain strong, healthy hair.
4. When you know you are going to be in direct sun light for long periods of time, we recommend investing in a light cotton head scarf, this not only protects your hair but is a perfect fashion accessory add on too.
5. Regular hair cuts are essential for keeping your hair free from frazzled split ends and looking its best all year round. An appointment for a Cut and Finish every 6 – 8 weeks will do just the job. And ladies, if you like your hair long and thick, regular hair cuts are even more important to get your desired length and healthiness.
If you’d like to talk to one of our stylists about getting your hair Summer-ready, give us a call or book online.
Sometimes website display issues can be fixed with a hard refresh. If this does not resolve the problem, please complete a bug report below.
By submitting this form a screenshot will be taken of this website as YOU currently see it which include sensitive information. You also agree to diagnostic information being taken including but not limited to: Browser type (Chrome/Firefox, IE etc), Operating System and IP Addresss. We may attempt to contact you in order to help resolve the issue you are reporting to us.
Thank you! Our technical team will look at this issue shortly. In the meantime, if you have any questions please contact: email@example.com