Give your hair some TLC before Summer with tips from GREAT Hairdressing salons in Sussex & Kent
With Summer just around the corner we know how important it is to have healthy, great-looking hair, so we’ve put together our top tips for getting your hair into shape and looking hot for Summer.
1. Use a clarifying shampoo once every 2 weeks to remove any build up of hair product, pollution and sweat. We recommend REDKEN hair cleansing cream.
2. The sun and heat can really dry your hair and make it look dull very quickly. Depending on your hair type a deep conditioning treatment is the perfect way to keep moisture and shine locked in. Apply this once a week or once a fortnight. Leaving the treatment on overnight adds to a deeply nourishing mask and can be rinsed out in the morning. We love the results you get from Eufora Urgent Repair Conditioning Treatment.
3. We know everyone bangs on about eating healthily, but the truth is, a balanced diet is always going to boost the healthiness of your hair. Eating foods like of avocado, bananas and green leafy vegetables will ensure you are doing all you can to maintain strong, healthy hair.
4. When you know you are going to be in direct sun light for long periods of time, we recommend investing in a light cotton head scarf, this not only protects your hair but is a perfect fashion accessory add on too.
5. Regular hair cuts are essential for keeping your hair free from frazzled split ends and looking its best all year round. An appointment for a Cut and Finish every 6 – 8 weeks will do just the job. And ladies, if you like your hair long and thick, regular hair cuts are even more important to get your desired length and healthiness.
If you’d like to talk to one of our stylists about getting your hair Summer-ready, give us a call
or book online