Keeping You Safe at Great Hairdressing & Beauty Tunbridge Wells
Covid Secure Procedures
AT LAST WE CAN OPEN OUR DOORS TO BEAUTY CLIENTS
We are so thrilled to announce our re opening on 14th July. Please know we are doing everything to ensure your safety as well as my team’s.
We will be social distancing and we ask you to wear a face mask before entering the salon.
We will be operating 9.30am-4.30pm Tuesday-Saturday. In line with Hoopers we will be closed on Mondays. This is a temporary measure. Because of these trading restrictions we are only offering full priced services.
What To Expect When You Visit Us
You will notice some changes. Our salon seating is currently within the recommended 1m distancing rule.
– When you enter the salon, you will be greeted and asked to keep your belongings with you at all times. Please keep any additional bags and shopping to a minimum. The salon staff will not be permitted to touch your belongings.
– We will keep conversation to a minimum but we will make sure we understand fully what you would like doing and we will work efficiently.
– We will be wearing a face shield and we would like you to wear a cotton mouth covering throughout your visit please.
– Every section and chair will be cleaned and sanitised between clients.
– We will continue to use freshly laundered gowns and towels with disposable covers when we colour.
– The shampoo aspect will be kept as brief as possible and we will only use basins with an empty seat in-between.
– We will not be serving refreshments unfortunately, but you can bring your own, this also goes for magazines. Should you decide to bring your own, please take them with you when you leave.
Booking Your Appointment
We will only be taking pre-booked appointments initially, no ‘walk in’ services will be offered.
To reduce late cancellations and ‘no shows’ we respectfully require you to pay a 50% booking fee which will be transferred against your balance when you leave.
IF YOU NEED TO CANCEL YOUR APPOINTMENT WITHOUT GIVING 72 HOURS NOTICE, OR YOU MISS YOUR APPOINTMENT OR YOU ARE MORE THAN 10 MINUTES LATE, YOUR DEPOSIT WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
This is a temporary measure and purely in the interest of us trying to recover from the financial effects of COVID. 72 hours notice gives us an opportunity to fill the space. I thank you in advance for your understanding of this. We cannot operate with missed appointments and late cancellations.
Please do not arrive anytime before your allocated time. There is no waiting area, so please do not bring anyone with you.
Unfortunately we cannot accommodate children under 10 at this time. We will accept children over the age of 10 when accompanied by a full paying adult. Please be aware that children from 10 yrs upwards will pay full adult prices, again, this is a temporary measure.
Please note we are only providing full priced services at the moment. This is due to trading restrictions and reduced opening hours. Once Hoopers resume the 6 day week, we will review the situation and we will be looking to reintroduce our Colour Day and Barber Shop promotions.
We have all replaced our equipment to use in the salon, and brushes will be cleaned and sanitised in-between use. We will wear gloves wherever possible although this will mainly be when we are colouring and shampooing.
Take Home Products
As usual, your stylist will recommend which products you may need to take home with you. Please do not pick up any retail to browse.
We strongly urge you to rebook your following appointment as we are having to restrict numbers.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
WE CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU!